In order to monetise a Bank Instrument you must be in possession of the instrument and it must be paid for prior to monetising (Prior to requesting monetisation).
Cable Exchange has developed relationships with some of the Top banks in the world to Monetise Bank Instruments for clients worldwide by arranging the monetisation against owned bank instruments such as BG’s (Bank Guarantees), LOC’s (Letter of Credit), SBLC’s (Standby Letter of Credit), CD’s (Certificate of Deposit), DPLC’s (Direct Pay Letter of Credit) and other banking and financial instruments.
This form of financing can be used in combination with our cash backed stand by letter of credit (SBLC) or Bank Guarantee (BG) Program in order to monetise the newly created document to obtain the right funds for project financing.
Monetising bank instruments is the process of liquidating such instruments by converting them into legal tender. We can monetize or lend on just about any bank instrument to be used for project funding, move them into various trading platforms quickly and easily, as well as creatively incorporating them into financing certain development projects. We can monetise CD’s, SBLC’s, DPLC’s, BG’s and MTN’s. This can be accomplished in 5-15 business days.
Monetizing a SBLC or stand by letter of credit is becoming rather common and can be done in as little as 14 days. Many people refer to this as SBLC funding or SBLC financing since you are essentially obtaining cash on the basis of the SBLC or bank guarantee.
This process allows you to:
- Monetise instruments for cash
- Monetise instruments for buy/sell platform entry
- Monetise instruments for both cash and buy/sell platform entry
Cable Exchange facilitates the monetisation of the following:
- Bank Guarantees
- Bank Drafts
- Certificate of Deposit
- Direct Pay Letter of Credit
- Blocked Cash
- Other instruments
Bank Instrument Monetising Program Highlights:
- 20 Million to 50 Billion USD/EURO
- The letter must be from an A or AAA rated bank.
- Must contain the following 5 phrases: ”Irrevocable”, “divisible”, “transferable”, “assignable” and “unrestricted”.
- 1-3 year term
- Interest only loan
- 300-450 basis pts over prime rate
- Bank fees apply
- 5-15 day closing
The most important element part of the documentary package is the documentation that acts as security and proof that the exporter is the beneficiary to a debt that is collectable on a specified date. It is integral that trade firms and exports strive to only accept secure negotiable instruments, which are unconditional, irrevocable and freely transferable, as evidence of the debt. Instrument such as these are sold without recourse, which gives the exporter the beneficial option of selling them and effectively removing themselves from any further involvement with the financial aspects of the transaction, eliminating risk and burdens of administration and collection. Thus in order to assist in the monetisation of your Bank Instrument we require:
- Board Resolution Copy
- Initial Letter of Interest & Exclusive Request of Service
- Letter of Cease & Desist Confirmation
- Asset/Funds Ownership Declaration
- Non Solicitation Letter
- Authorization To Verify & Authenticate
- Funds Attestation
- Affidavit of Funds History
- Letter of Exclusivity
- Request For Information & Assistance
- Letter Of Confirmation
- Both Side of Passport Copy (Color Copy)
- Pan Card Copy
- SWIFT MT 760/799/999/700/543/542 Confirmation Letter.
- BCL Confirming Bank Instrument Issuing Terms
- Bank Instrument Color Copy [both side]
- BCL Confirming Authenticity Of The Bank Instrument
- Geological Report [if asset backed]
- Income Tax Paper
- Valuation Report [if asset backed]
- Legal Report [if asset backed]
- Full Authorisation & NOC For Executing The Deal.
We work almost exclusively on a success fee ONLY basis. Our success is contingent on your success and that’s why Cable Exchange is so successful and is so Highly Respected.
How can we help you?
Ready to take your journey with us? Whether you’re curious about our top-notch services or just want to chat about all things awesome, don’t hesitate to drop us a line! We’re all ears and excited to connect with fellow enthusiasts like you. Let’s make magic happen together – reach out now!