Golden Legacy, Ethical Mining
Cable Exchange finances government projects, such as power projects, roads, railways, ports & shipping infrastructure, telecommunication, hospitals, schools, airports, green energy and other necessary large State infrastructure projects, private projects such as real estate development or any entrepreneur project that promotes agriculture, fishing, house construction, shipbuilding, energy supply that fit an outstanding excel for the country, as well as private institutions like banks or corporations. Further, Cable Exchange is professed to arrange transactions regarding metal products such as Gold and other related components.
Cable Exchange are able to finance projects backed against the following:
- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SLC)
- Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR)
- Cash on Deposit (COD)
- Promissory Notes (PN)
In-Ground and/or Above-Ground Assets
If you require any assistance with project funding please download the foams below and submit them back to Cable Exchange for us to discuss the funding in more detail.
- Client issues mandate to Cable Exchange Company Ltd (CAB) – Download
- Client signs NDNCA with CAB – Download
- Client provides declaration of willingness to issue instruments (RWA Letter given from the issuing country and issuing bank, Along with ATV with official bank and minster business card, depending on the type of instrument they are looking to finance. All Letters must be made out to: Cable Exchange Company Ltd, FAO Mr A Esa)
- Client provides CIS (Client Information Sheet) – Download
- Client provide synopsis of Project(s)
How can we help you?
Ready to take your journey with us? Whether you’re curious about our top-notch services or just want to chat about all things awesome, don’t hesitate to drop us a line! We’re all ears and excited to connect with fellow enthusiasts like you. Let’s make magic happen together – reach out now!